Before I left for the show the weekend before last, I felt it extremely important to paint a stall sign for Tango. I had an idea and I wanted to try it out; even if there really wasn’t the time to do it. Chalkboard everything has been fairly popular for a while now and I will admit, I really don’t mind that. I like the high contrast of black and white and many of the fonts associated with the trend. So, I went for it. It turned out OK! It was a pain trying to see any of my outlines. After I had painted “Tango” and the text, I realized I was going to have to seal it, negating any use of the chalkboard paint in the background. I also wanted to make sure it really had the chalkboard feel so I high-light and erased, with chalk, around the paint. That totally disappeared under the sealer. All in all, I am pretty pleased with the sign which I rushed through painting just before left (the sealer was still drying on the drive to the barn)! Check it out! Oh and below it, my final (I think) revision of her breeding chart. The horses which appear as just black are horses I can’t find any pictures of!