It’s show season, which means Friday night banding sessions. There are a few different options for banding kits like the banding apron, and that standard little velcro bag (which is what I use) but they are so boring! I decided to go ahead and make one…with a zipper and a snap. I wanted a banding bag that was unique and fun…because it is so important to have, you know. So, earlier this week I cut out some fabric, found a spare zipper, an old snap, and started sewing. I didn’t go off any pattern and had no real plan of what I was making. Overall, I’d say it’s not too bad. I like the colors and size. It has yet to be field tested. I’ll see how it works out.